Square Open Seagrass Bag
Square Open Seagrass Bag is hadcrafted using seagrass, a type os strong and durable vine that allows for very fine weave. After the bags are woven by hand, they are dried under the sun for a few days to dry and strengthen the weave.
Measurements: 25cm x 28cm x 9,5cm.
- Best to keep it indoors, out of bright sunlight, and in air-conditioned or dehumidified rooms. Avoiding high humidity area which can cause the woven fiber swell and distort. Also, too dry area can cause the woven straw brittle and prone to damage
- To prevent dust, better store wicker bag in cotton bag than plastic bag since most material need to breath, temperature change can cause humidity to build up
- To remove stains or dirt, using an old toothbrush dip it in the soap and water mixture. Gently rub the stained area following the grain of the straw. Then, wipe the area with a clean white cloth to remove any soap residue and air dry it
- To keep bag in shape, stuff bag with paper when not in use
- Do not hang. Store upright or lie flat to preserve shape
- Finding mold or mildew on your basketry. Possibly to remove it carefully by using a mixture of bleach and water and gently rub it by damp soft cloth. However, not recommend to do it for delicate hand painted motifs
Made in Vietnam.
Every minute, one garbage truck worth of plastic is dumped into the ocean.
By 2050, this could mean more plastic than fish in the world’s ocean. Join the Zerowaste movement with HOC!
For more information about this product, please click here.