Dzao Postpartum Herbal Bath
Dzao people live in mountainous areas and their lifestyle is intertwined with the forest. Their traditional herbal remedies consist of medicinal herbs, the exact mix of which is preserved as a secret and handed down through generations, normally only known to the women. Dzao Postpartum Herbal Bath is a traditional therapy is relaxing way to heal, soothe and restore oneself after the challenges of childbirth and helps preventing infection.
Packaging: 3 bag x 500gr
ALL NATURAL. NO PRESERVATIVE. NO COLOR AND FLAVOUR ADDED.
Ingredients: 21 natural herbal medicine.
- Divide each medicine bag into 3 equal doses. One treatment course includes 9 doses. Each dose is for 1 use.
- For 6 initial doses, use in the immediate days postpartum for the maximum effect.
- For 3 last doses, use after giving birth for 1 month.
How to use:
- Boil the medicine completely immersed in water for 20-30 minutes. Leave for cooling until temperature about 70-80oC.
- Use a clean cloth to absorb the medicine and wipe your body from shoulder to feet 3 times.
- Run a warm bath with the rest of the medicine and soak for 15 mins.
- Keep in dry cool place.
- Do not use if there is history with high blood pressure and for any birth complication.
- If feel dizzy or any other symptom, rest and drink a lot of water. If they persist, see your doctor immediately.
Made in Vietnam.