Organic Wild Rose Deodorant Born to Bio
This deodorant by Born to Bio is free from ethyl alcohol, parabens and aluminum. It naturally fights bad odors, without affecting the functions of the skin. Bamboo extract soothes the skin and provides a pleasant, soft feeling and unique freshness.
- Does not leave stains on clothes!
- Alcohol-free and aluminium-free
- 100% natural fragrance
- Anti-perspirant essential oils
- Extra gentle formula
- Softening sage floral water
- Plant complex: bamboo + anti-perspirant essential oils
- No colouring agents or GMO
- No paraben or silicones
- No glycol ether or phenoxyethanol
- No PEG, EDTA or other petrochemical derivatives
Ingredients: Aqua, Pseudotsuga Menziesii Water***, Salvia Officinalis Water***, Glycerin, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Lauroyl Lysine, Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil***, Cymbopogon Martini Oil***, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil***, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate.
***Ingredient from organic farming
**Without ethyl alcohol
99.2% of ingredients are of natural origin
20.1% of the ingredients are from organic farming
Made in France.
Certification: ECOCERT and COSMEBIO.
Vegan, not tested on animal, no animal by-product.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!