Whitening Lemon Organic Toothpaste
The Gravier Cébio lemon toothpaste helps your teeth to be strong, clean, remove bacteria and plaque on teeth without affecting enamel due to natural ingredients.
- Clay: rich in minerals and trace elements, used to clean stains and stains on teeth
- Lauryl Glucoside: plant-based surfactan
- Melissa officinalis: soothing gums, refreshing
- Organic lemon essential oil: antibacterial, clear, fresh and clean mouth
- Sodium bicarbonate: help remove stains, limit the growth of bacteria, make natural white tooth and strengthen tooth enamel
- It contains no synthetic colouring agents
- It contains no parabens
- It contains no elements derived from the petrochemical industry (paraffin, silicone, PEG)
- It contains no GMO ingredients
- It contains no synthetic fragrance. It is scented with essential oils derived from organic farming
- The surfactants it contains are from plant origin
Gravier Laboratory has always overseen the making of its products, from formulation to market release. Particular care is given to each step of the manufacturing process, as well as the quality of the raw materials, selected with the best producers.
How to use:
- For good dental hygiene, apply after each meal the toothpaste on a slightly moistened toothbrush then brush your teeth and gums for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse mouth
- When first used, remove the tamper evident seal after unscrewing the cap
- This product can be used for 6 months after opening
Made in France.
Vegan, not tested on animal, no animal by-product.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!