Organic Cotton Digital (non-applicator) Tampons Regular (18 pieces)
Regular price 100.000
Each tampon is individually packaged. Used for relatively many cyclical days.
- The core layer is 100% organic cotton, free of pesticide and chemical fertilizers: high humidity and good ventilation
- Protects the core layer specially designed to prevent cotton fibers from sticking to the inner and outer layers of the body
- The towing strap is located at the center of the tampon core
- No need to push
- Hypoallergenic, highly irritating, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Chlorinated and non-dioxin bleaching: Dioxin bleaching, which is identified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a carcinogen. According to the EPA, dioxin in the sanitary napkin can also increase the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease, reproductive problems and the immune system. There is no safe level of dioxin exposure due to dioxin bioaccumulation in adipose tissue and slow decay time. As a result, frequent exposure to dioxin, such as the use of sanitary napkins, will increase the risk of health problems. Dioxin is also found in Agent Orange.
- Contains no glyphosate : substances commonly found in sanitary napkins and products made from cotton (cotton, gauze, cotton remover ...). Glyphosate, which is the main ingredient in the world's most popular herbicide (Monsanto's Roundup herbicide), is used in transgenic cotton cultivation
- Contains no odour and artificial fiber: suitable for the most sensitive skin
- Biodegradation is high, no harm to the environment.
Instruction: To help clean the area is clean, airy, prevent infection and secretion, you should change the tampon after 4-5 hours use.
Made in Spain.
Certification: ICEA và GOTS (Global Organic Textiles Standards).
Vegan. No animal by product. Not tested on animal.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!