Lincup Menstrual Cup
Lincup is a bell-shaped menstrual cup that collects your monthly menstrual blood. Inserted like a tampon, Lincup sits comfortably in your vagina and offers a leak and sensation-free period.
Lincup is ideal for teens and adult users and offers complete protection during rest, sleep and physical activities.
Lincup Menstrual Cup includes:
- 1 Lincup - menstrual cup
- 1 Linshell - sterile cup
- It’s eco- and wallet-friendly. A reusable cup that costs 699.000vnd can last up to 10 years. That means less waste in landfills and less money over time. These benefits don’t apply to disposable brands though
- You can leave it in for 12 hours. Tampons need to be changed every 4 to 8 hours, depending on your flow. But cups can stay in longer, so they’re good for overnight protection. And once you get the hang of inserting it, there’s no need to wear a backup pad or liner
- It holds more. A menstrual cup can hold 1 ounce of liquid, roughly twice the amount of a super-absorbent tampon or pad. The difference can be a comfort on your heavy flow days
- You can have mess-free sex. Most silicone and rubber menstrual cups must be removed before sex. But the soft, disposable ones are designed with sex in mind. They look like a diaphragm, so they’re shaped like a dome (not like the usual bell). Your partner can’t feel them, and there’s no blood to worry about
- There’s less odor. Menstrual blood can start to smell when it’s exposed to air. But your cup forms an airtight seal
- It’s safe. Experts say it’s safer than a tampon, because it has a lower risk of toxic shock syndrome, a bacterial infection. And compared with a pad, there’s no chance of chafing or rash
How to choose the correct menstrual cup size
Ingredients: 100% premium medical-grade silicone and dyes. All silicone and dyes used in the making of Lincup are made and tested in the USA.
How to use:
- Fold & hold: Always start by washing your hands. Fold Ruby Cup using a fold that works best for you. Many start with the C-fold (as shown in the picture).If that doesn’t work for you, try some of the other folds to make insertion easier. Every menstruator’s anatomy is unique, so find the fold that works for you
- Insert and ensure: As with tampons, gently insert the folded cup into your vagina, tilting it back to the base of your spine. The cup should sit as low as it can comfortably sit inside your vagina, normally lower than a tampon but with the stem fully inside. When the cup is inside, it will pop open, creating a light suction. The suction is how the cup prevents leaks, so use your finger to check if it is fully unfolded. Twist or rotate the cup if you need to. Don’t rush, take your time - it’s like learning to use contact lenses
- Use it up to twelve hours: One of the great benefits of using a menstrual cup is that it can be used for up to twelve hours. How often you need to empty your cup depends on your cycle and flow, though most menstrual cup users find they need to empty it only in the morning and again in the evening
- Remove and empty: With clean hands, gently pull the stem of the cup downwards until you can reach and grip the base of the cup. Pinch the base to release the suction and take it out gently. You may need to use your pelvic muscles to push your cup lower in the vagina to help you reach the base with your fingers. When you have removed your cup, empty it into the toilet, and rinse it with water. If you do not have access to water, you can wipe it with some tissue or simply reinsert it directly after emptying it. But make sure to rinse it at your next available opportunity
- Re-insert: When your cup is rinsed, you can reinsert it, and you are ready to go again! For the end of cycle Ruby Cup care, have a look at cleaning and storing
How to clean & store the menstrual cup
Sterilise it before using it for the first time by washing it in warm water with a mild, unscented, water-based soap, rinsing it and boiling it in a pot in a good amount of water (so it doesn’t burn) for 20 minutes
Clean it before your cycle, every time after you empty it, and after your cycle
Do not put in washing machine, dishwashing machine or tumble-dryer
Change your cup at least every 3 years
Made in USA.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!