Cotton Breast Pads (30 pieces)
Regular price 189.000
Extremely useful in breast implantation after birth that hepls absorb milk, avoiding milk spills.
- Inner core and outer lining 100% organic cotton, no pesticide material and chemical fertilizers: high humidity and good ventilation
- Hypoallergenic, highly irritating, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Ensures the pH balance of the natural vagina
- Contains no plastics, superplasticizers of petrochemicals (polyethylene, propyethylene, polyacrylate), which cause soreness, irritation and itching
- Chlorinated and non-dioxin bleaching: Dioxin bleaching, which is identified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a carcinogen. According to the EPA, dioxin in the sanitary napkin can also increase the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease, reproductive problems and the immune system. There is no safe level of dioxin exposure due to dioxin bioaccumulation in adipose tissue and slow decay time. As a result, frequent exposure to dioxin, such as the use of sanitary napkins, will increase the risk of health problems. Dioxin is also found in Agent Orange.
- Contains no glyphosate: substances commonly found in sanitary napkins and products made from cotton (cotton, gauze, cotton remover ...). Glyphosate, which is the main ingredient in the world's most popular herbicide (Monsanto's Roundup herbicide), is used in transgenic cotton cultivation
- Contains no odor and artificial fibers (viscose): reduces irritation maximum
- No cellulosic wood pulp or cellulose pulp (cellulose, cellulose, cellulose or cellulose): For cellulose to be used as an ingredient in conventional sanitary napkins, most manufacturers have to undergo chlorine bleaching.
- Biodegradation is high, no harm to the environment
Made in Spain.
Certification: ICEA và GOTS (Global Organic Textiles Standards).
Vegan. No animal by product. Not tested on animal.
HOC guarantee your 100% satisfaction or money back!