House of Chay
Bubble tea glass straw
For the best price for wholesale, please contact House Of Chay via :
- Mobile/Viber: +84 97 157 6984
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/houseofchay/
After much concern on the straw issues, House Of Chay has decided to choose glass straws instead of the plastic ones - unfriendly with environment.
Some people may worry about glass safety. After checking the sample and getting more information from our supplier we found that the glass straw is rather thick and not that fragile. There are some more information for your reference:
The straw is 20cm long, 1.5mm thick and has inner diameter of 6.5mm.
Our glass straws are made of borosilicate 3.3 glass. So what’s the difference between borosilicate 3.3 glass?
Special characteristics of borosilicate 3.3 glass:
- Very low thermal expansion coefficient: You will feel safe knowing that our glass straw will not explode when used with hot drinks, because it is made from borosilicate 3.3 glass, which has very low thermal expansion coefficient. This low thermal coefficient that allows the glass structure to change slowly when sudden changes in temperature occur. In reality, borosilicate glass has been used to make oven trays or glass cookware. Thus, our glass straw is safe for use with hot or cold drinks, and also dishwasher-safe.
- Corrosion resistance: If you are still worried about your stainless steel straw being corroded after using it to drink lemon, orange or lime juice (in fact it won’t), you can relax when using glass straws. Borosilicate 3.3 glass is the number one choice for laboratory glasswares because of its chemical inertness, therefore, the straw will not corrode if you use it with acidic juices.
- Smooth surface and odourless: Due to its chemical inertness, borosilicate 3.3 glass will not leach any chemicals into your drinks, or give out any weird odour. Moreover, due to its smooth and nonporous surface, you can clean the straw at ease despite its bent or straight shapes.
Because the straw is still made of glass, it can be chipped or broken when dropped. However, you only need to care for it at the same level you would give to normal glass cup. If the straw is chipped, you should stop using it to prevent further cracking or getting hurt while using it.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!