Biodegradable Bagasse Plate (10 pcs)
Food containers and packaging products are commonly used everywhere but not many people are aware of the problem associated with the use of these products. These containers and packaging can leach dangerous substances and chemicals into food. Our biodegradable bagasse container and packaging are absolutely safe for food and environment friendly.
- Ingredient: 100% cellulose (sugar cane fibers)
- Free of cancer causing agents
- Safe for food and non toxic
- Biodegradable in the ground within 6 weeks
- No waste generated from production processes
- Certified for international standard of biodegradable products
- Clean with quality control throughout the production processes
- Water and hot oil resistance without leaks
- Ovenable and microwavable
- Shelf life for 5 years
- Free of heavy metals or other chemicals, with reference to EU regulation No.1935/2004, EN 645:1993 and ISO 17070:2006
- Free of pathogens, with reference to FDA, Bacteriological Analytical Manual Online (BAM online), Chapter 3, Jan 2001 and Chapter 4, September 2002 and EN 1104:2005
- Free of PCP (Pentachlorophenol content), with reference to ISO 17070:2006
Package: 10 pieces
Made in Thailand.
Vegan. No animal by-products. Do not test on animal.
For more information about this product, please click here.
House of Chay guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back!