Are you a Zerowaster or Minimailst Lady or just curious about it?
At our workshop, 10am-12pm 23rdSeptember, you will discover the benefits of veganism, whole-food plant-based diets, minimalism, and conscious consumerism. House of Chay has been the leading business in empowering people to lead healthy, enriched lives full of love: love for yourself, the people around you, and our planet.
YOU ARE INVITED!
@NEST BY AIA - 2nd floor, Bitexco Tower
*Please reply to this email to RSVP as seats are limited.
The following sharing and discussion will be held:
- "Vegan Mission Impossible" - Raghu Rai–Life time vegetarian and a successful business man from the Bay Area.
- "What is Zerowaste? Who is a Minimalist Lady? "- Trang Nguyen- CEOand Founder of House of Chay.
- "Cooking vegan-easy or hard?" – Lucy Johnson– VeganChef from London.
- "Vegan – strong or weak?" - Lam Quach– Vegan Model & Founder of Veganroar.
Together with 49 guests from the media, influencers and HOC loyalty customers, we would like you to take time and enjoy the plant-based finger food and healthy drinks prepared especially for you by House of Chay. There will also be small gift bags consist of the latest products in HOC Zerowaste Collection.
HOUSE OF CHAY & THE JOURNEY TO BECOME THE LEADING ZEROWASTE BRAND IN VIETNAM
House of Chay was initially founded in 2016 as a vegetarian kitchen that cooks and delivers nutritious vegetarian food all over Saigon. Within a year, thanks to the amazing support from our amazing customers, we became one of the most well-known kitchens, established our own farms, feeding thousands of people every day and spread nutritious vegetarian cuisine to a wide audience.
Always embracing the Zero Waste & conscious living principle since the beginning, it is only natural that we became The Online Supermarket for TheConscious Home. Now at House of Chay, you can find everything for your family’s eco-needs, from natural personal care & home care products to the newest sustainable, biodegradable consumer goods; all conveniently delivered to you.
HOC continuesto be the leader of the conscious consumerism movement through our well-received community events such as:
- “Quit Plastic – Brush Bamboo Photoshoot”in which hundreds of beautiful people posed with eco-friendly products to spread the message that touched thousands.
- "Swap plastic for bamboo"we cooperated with local coffee shops and restaurants sharing our eco-friendly values to hold pop-up events and exchange hundreds of plastic toothbrushes for our bamboo toothbrushes. The events received tremendous supports from the community.
- “Reusable – No excuse for single use” receive discounts for using HOC biodegradable, reusable bamboo mugs, lunch boxes or grocery bags to shop at the HOC website or our local business partners.
We aspire to build an iconic Vietnamese brand.
We’re introducing eco-friendly products that promote conscious consumerism:
- Bambootoothbrush marks a major turning point for the upgrading of HOC in 2018, a dental design under Sweden's strict technology and manufacturing process. Currently bamboo brushes have been distributed at Queenland Mart supermarkets and dental clinics.
- Wheat straw biodegradable reusable mug with beautiful, modern and minimalist design is our latest product.
Our mission is to create an online Zero Waste Supermarket & Restaurant that provides the Vietnam’s community of local and global citizens with nutritious meals. With HOC, you also have access to breakthrough products from trusted, global brands that have been vetted by HOC’s strict standards.
Our entire organization would be honored by your attendance.
We believe thatyour enthusiasm and participation will contribute to ameaningful seminarand inspire conscious consumerism and healthy lifestyles across Vietnam.
With Sincerest Thanks,
Founder of HOC – Trang Nguyen